What do Americans think about Turkish People?

Americans don t know the nice places like Kusadasi and the likes. Also butterfly valley and Trabzon are virtually unknown by septics.

• DEBS

Grouping that many people into one category is never a wise thing. Just as American's are not all the same, neither are people from Turkey.

Can't speak for "Americans," but I think they're confounded and confused. They can't make up their collective minds if they want to adopt western values or adopt Muslim values.

• P

I have vacationed there some years ago. I think they are a friendly hard working people who are very welcoming of visitors. I think Turkey is stuck with some unfortunate neighbors that can cause them problems. At least from my perspective I don't care for how Turkey's government is handling relations with other countries. Most Americans don't know much about Turkey. It's vicinity to other problem areas can create kind of an irrational fear among Americans who are less traveled that it could be dangerous for Americans.

• Benny

Most Americans couldn't find Turkey on a map for a million dollars.

• Ludwig

They tend to forget that the Turkish army saved their as*es in Korea.

friendly Muslims with TERRIBLE TRAFFIC !!!