I am looking to buy either a Lexus, BMW, Audi, or Infinity, which should I get?

Update: I am looking for to buy either a used Lexus, BMW, Audi, or Infinity. I have a 35k budget and looking for something used with around 30,000 miles or less. I want something quick and fun to drive, I have been looking at 340is, Q50, IS350, and S3. I hear a lot of problems happen to BMW and their maintenance is very... show more I am looking for to buy either a used Lexus, BMW, Audi, or Infinity. I have a 35k budget and looking for something used with around 30,000 miles or less. I want something quick and fun to drive, I have been looking at 340is, Q50, IS350, and S3. I hear a lot of problems happen to BMW and their maintenance is very expensive, same with Audi. I like the Lexus but I hear the IS350 goes 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and thats slower then the car I have now. As of now I am leaning BMW, unless expenses are true.