Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 7 months ago

I am looking to buy either a Lexus, BMW, Audi, or Infinity, which should I get?

I am looking for to buy either a used Lexus, BMW, Audi, or Infinity. I have a 35k budget and looking for something used with around 30,000 miles or less. I want something quick and fun to drive, I have been looking at 340is, Q50, IS350, and S3. I hear a lot of problems happen to BMW and their maintenance is very expensive, same with Audi. I like the Lexus but I hear the IS350 goes 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and thats slower then the car I have now. As of now I am leaning BMW, unless expenses are true.

Favorite Answer

Ask your mommy. You obviously should not be allowed out in public without a keeper.

get a Ford ........................

" 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and thats slower then the car I have now"

And you wonder why your insurance is expensive.

• zipper

BUY AMERICAN CHEVY!

Lexus if plan to buy and keep for more than 2 years. The others are fine if you just lease or keep less than 2 years because they are not reliable and very expensive to maintain after 2 years

When you are ready to buy a car you really need to research each car in detail, including past years history in the particular model you are looking for.

For now, you are #56 in my First Car Trolls collection. Not outrageous, just obviously a total noob.

Why only one? Someone with your financial wherewithal can easily afford all three.

(Wait, thats right, you are a teenager with no money)

• Jay P

You should get the vehicle that best suits your wants and needs from a vehicle while still staying within your budget.

Genesis G70 or G80 Sport