Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

My boyfriend just left me because he hates that I'm friends with bad people?

My boyfriend and my friends really hate each other. He told my female friend that he hopes she gets raped. My boyfriend is a kickboxer and told 2 of my male friends ti back off or he'll hurt them and one of them went to fight my bf and my bf hurt me and my male friend wanted to get police involved but I talked him out of it. My bf always says why I'm cool with much bad people. In his mind, he's good and all people are bad. He also says he's really tired of being angry all the time, he's tired of not feeling loved by anyone and he said that he's done with me cause me being friends with them makes him angry and he left and blocked me on WhatsApp and all social medias.

I really love him and care for him so much and i really want him to be happy. What should I do?

He's 19 and I just turned 20

Why r u friends. With losers,??? Work on yor relationships. With good souls!!👍

• Joe

Why are you friends with bad people ?

I was going to ask you what good you saw in him. Then I got to the point where you talked the friend into not calling the police. That shows that you are part of the problem. You are supporting a violent maniac. Your boyfriend is right, you are around 'bad people', but it is not the friends it is him and you support him.

Be glad he's gone. He has major issues he needs to work out on his own. Anyone who would dare say they hope a friend gets raped is not worth my time. Rid yourself of this loser entirely and move on.

• window

Seeing people as either good or bad is a sign of emotional immaturity.