My landlord never answers the phone?

I pay my rent early and some times I'm forced too the way my checks are set up if I don't I will be late. Even trying to pay early there have been times that I have been late because no one ever answers the phone in their office. I don't have a email for the owner and her personal line goes unanswered... show more I pay my rent early and some times I'm forced too the way my checks are set up if I don't I will be late. Even trying to pay early there have been times that I have been late because no one ever answers the phone in their office. I don't have a email for the owner and her personal line goes unanswered also. Also when I put in work orders no one ever shows up so I call the office and they don't answer either. Like 5 days straight I have left messages saying I am trying to pay my rent and no one has responded/called me back. You'd think someone would answer to collect money. They have a system where you sign up and send your info and the office people are suppose to create you an account I have signed up and sent my info and have yet to have an online account to where I can just login and pay my rent. What should I do I am so tired of this inconsistent agency and I should be charged late fees when I call to pay days straight and get no answer!
16 answers 16