Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Why do aquarius people never get what they want in life?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not real

• Sagery
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Cause people are like cause, you know. It's like being but not being, you know?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Keep better yourself grow stronger and stronger both mentally and physically, try to become that ideal guy that the ladies are going for.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Libras leo Sagittarius Capricorn and Aries always get everything they want.

• Don't you know, it is easier for a camel to enter through a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No one gets what they want in life.

Unless they work on changing the content in their subconscious mind.

Happiness is a state of mind, so it comes only FROM within our mind. And what is in there is what WE have put in there through what we tell ourselves and how we choose to see what is happening.

But the more we think something outside of us will make us happy, the more we are dependent on these things going the way we want. And that rarely happens, and when it happens, it is only partial and it either doesn't last or you live in fear that it won't last.

Even love ... we will never remain happy with someone unless we were happy already. And if we were unhappy before we met them, once the honeymoon phase dies out we become even more unhappy.

It has nothing to do with their Sun sign (which is what you find from looking up the month-day of birth).

And Sun signs are not real astrology. No two Sun-in-Aquarius people will be the same, since no two people have identical birthcharts (a map of the sky, drawn up for the moment of birth, as seen from the place of birth .. and containing 40-50 factors, of which the Sun is only ONE factor and not usually even the strongest influence).

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's what astrology says.

• 7 months ago

if u believe in that **** its just natural selection working its magic

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

you mean they don't get Paradise? how do you know that?

• ⁅ʜᴀᴢʏ⁆
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

I am not very ambitious, I just want to do work and then go back but I don't have a goal that I want to be here at this position etc I am very content

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.