My Mac is not deleting my windows for bootcamp.?

Hello. Recently, I realized that my windows was running a bit low on storage, and it was due for an update. I switched to MacOS to delete my partition, and whenever I try downloading windows from bootcamp again it tells me: "The startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition. The startup... show more Hello.
Recently, I realized that my windows was running a bit low on storage, and it was due for an update. I switched to MacOS to delete my partition, and whenever I try downloading windows from bootcamp again it tells me: "The startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition. The startup disk must be formatted as a single Mac OS Extended (Journaled) volume or already partitioned by Boot Camp Assistant for installing windows."
I deleted all my other disks, and I do not mind formatting my Mac to fix this, but I d like to find another solution.

Also as an extra point to mention; on windows, my built-in speakers and headphone jack do not work, so I d like a solution for this if possible.
1 answer 1