Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

What does AOC have against cauliflower and why does she say growing it in community gardens is “colonial”?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You know what I would LOVE someone with the time/resources to do.

I'd love it if someone took a film crew to 3rd graders (8 year olds) & asked them a bunch of questions about "current events" ...& then we took those answers... & combined those answers with some of AOC's answers & statements on current events... & then quizzed people on "Is this a 3rd grader or is it AOC?"

I GUARANTEE it'd be impossible to discern the difference.

AOC sounds, acts, & thinks like a 3rd grader.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

She's the poster child for Liberals, in their own minds.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

For a while, I sort of believed the right's lies about her. But it turns out that the right doesn't like her because she's not yet sold out.

• 6 months ago

Please cite concrete, reliable sources to support your claim. I am not ignorant enough to believe a context and believe it. Nor an I ignorant enough to take a line out of context and twist it to fit an immature, ignorant agenda.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Alicia Oliver Christiansen?

She's kinda different. But very well versed in politics. Especially Portuguese.

The Portuguese are great imitaters the best example is how they copied the Hawaiian ukalale and Italian violin and turned it into a 'guitar'. Nobody but musical imitators use it following the Portuguese example of imitative art.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

WTF is that 2nd paragraph about?

• 6 months ago

Why do cons give AOC so much free space inside their heads?

• JohnFromNC
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Why do commie Dems give Trump so much free space inside their empty heads?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A I don’t know if that’s true or not. Sounds like you might’ve made it up. Even if it was true who cares? Does that affect how she does her job as a politician? Look at all the ridiculous things Trump says and some people think he’s a great president

• 6 months ago

She has cauliflower between her ears. (:

• 6 months ago

Way to misinterpret and twist what she said and miss the bigger point she was making. You must have read/heard the Fox version.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You can't misinterpret anyone as stupid as AOC.

• david
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

When I have lunch with her today I'll ask her and get right back to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.