What would be the best way for me to get permission from a company to sell handmade items of something they own?

I'm not talking Disney or any of those big companies that you just don't mess with. I know you shouldn't mess with anything copyrighted, but hopefully you get the gist. When it comes to selling items that you've made yourself, Disney is one of the companies known by sellers as something you just... show more I'm not talking Disney or any of those big companies that you just don't mess with. I know you shouldn't mess with anything copyrighted, but hopefully you get the gist. When it comes to selling items that you've made yourself, Disney is one of the companies known by sellers as something you just don't mess with. Anyway, I wanted to start an Etsy shop for BTS stuff. Sell my own handmade things. I am very much aware of the game Big Hit shut down (To the Edge of the Sky) and the dollmaker they recently shut down. Many do get away with it, however. Big Hit seems to crack down on those selling things similar to what they are doing at the time. There are tons of websites that sell off-brand BTS merch and nothing happens to them. I don't know. I just was super excited about my plans for an Etsy shop until I remembered that I'll have to deal with copyright. I am open to contacting Big Hit and asking for permission, but I doubt I'll get a proper response. The creator of To the Edge of the Sky emailed Big Hit when she first made the game to tell them about it and whatnot and she didn't get a response. Big Hit didn't contact her and shut her down until later when they were about to release their own mobile game. I just need advice. I know there are ways to get legal permission from companies, but that usually requires a legal team and can be a long process. I just want permission