I'm not quite a beginner but have not had much practice, taking my some what of a friends engagement photos, how much should I charge?

There is a girl I sometimes talk to, we are not really friends but talk once in a while. She has seen some of my photography work and liked it. I took photography class in high school and some what in college but in college it's more like "you have to know what your doing, and were only here to guide... show more There is a girl I sometimes talk to, we are not really friends but talk once in a while. She has seen some of my photography work and liked it. I took photography class in high school and some what in college but in college it's more like "you have to know what your doing, and were only here to guide you" So no I did learn anything. 'art institute:/...
Anyway I have had about 5 photos shoots in my life time. I don't consider my self to be very experienced since my like for photography goes more towards landscape and architecture photography. But I have recently developed my like for starting to take images of other people as well.
These images are going to take place at the beach. I will be camping with my friend and her fiancé. I am truly excited about these images, but I also have no idea what to charge.
IF any of you can give me an idea as a beginner what I should charge I would love to know thank you.
Also I am yet to get adobe lightroom, so if anyone has any good preferably free but if not your still welcome to share with me any good editing sites I would really love that.
Also I would love to know how to make there skin glow like in some images. Anyway thanks a bunch you guys:)
Update: Oh by the way I know that most engagement Pictures have to be good because the bride can get really mad. Well she's not like that. She is a country girl who will probably not even wear a dress, Just though I would point that out there and what I mean with dress was that she probably won't wear one during... show more Oh by the way I know that most engagement Pictures have to be good because the bride can get really mad. Well she's not like that. She is a country girl who will probably not even wear a dress, Just though I would point that out there and what I mean with dress was that she probably won't wear one during the photoshoot.