Pancreatic cancer?

First off, I’m an 18 year old male that is athletic. For the past 3 months i have been experiencing lower back discomfort that I attributed to sitting in class all day. Recently however, I have experienced abdominal pain on my left side that is quite dull. It radiates to my lower ribs and towards the middle upper... show more First off, I’m an 18 year old male that is athletic. For the past 3 months i have been experiencing lower back discomfort that I attributed to sitting in class all day. Recently however, I have experienced abdominal pain on my left side that is quite dull. It radiates to my lower ribs and towards the middle upper abdomen. Non of this is very painful, however it is worrying. Additionally today I wake up with a strange feeling in my stomach that feels like tightness. Also I have had a weird Pulsing feeling on my left side and part of me feels as if My anxiety is making me feel this way and the other part thinks there’s something wrong. Thank you for any help. And yes I will go to the doctor, but I just need some opinions for my sanity. I’m honestly very frightened
4 answers 4