My black HP mouse is noisy & I want to buy a new, quiet mouse. How do I pair the correct mouse w/ my HP desktop flatscreen computer?

I don't want to buy a new mouse and then discover that it's not compatible with my computer.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Speed
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been fully satisfied with a Logitech M317 wireless mouse that has a paired USB plug-in. They don't go through batteries fast, like Microsoft mouses seem to, and they come in colors and patterns. They retail for $15 or so, but sales at $10 are common. Right now they appear to be on sale at Target for $12.99.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If your mouse is squeaky then the only answer is to hit it with a big hammer, bury it, and then go to the pet store and get a new one. Hope this helps. (I think my answer makes as much sense as the question ... don't you!)

• dizwar
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

umm...well....not exactly, but nice try 😂

• stan l
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

SMFH! You buy a POS all in one computer then whine that the mouse is noisy! There really is no hope without dope.

• 7 months ago

if you have a USB mouse connection, any USB mouse will do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Directions on how to pair comes with the new mouse and they are real easy to pair. It will be compatible with you computer but if you buy it at a computer type store (not WalMart, etc.) you can always ask and they will help you get what you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.