Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 7 months ago

question for vegans/vegetarians ...should I do a vegan tabling event? will give a best answer?

I was invited to do a vegan tabling event with an animal right group for a Paul McCartney concert. I have never done anything like that before and I am shy but I would like to lend a hand to the cause. There will be other people there but since I am shy I cant decide if I should do it. A few people told me that it is really easy and that there is nothing to it and all I have to do is sit there and give out literature. Is it true? Please help me decide if I should do this?

Will give best answer. ..and any nasty troll comments will be reported. I need advice and I am not in the mood for silly or rude responses. Thanks in advance

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would you not to do it? Relax, drink a glass of wine before you go and enjoy! If you are asked to do something you are uncomfortable with, like give a speech or something, just say you aren't good at that and offer to do something else. I'm sure the group will be grateful for your attendance and any help you are willing to give. Enjoy the event, it sounds great!

• Dawn7 months agoReport

thanks for your viewpoint on this as well

• 7 months ago

Sometimes for things like this, you get troll comments. I mean, in real life. So you should be prepared to defend your beliefs while you're doing this. Because some people may ask you about them. And some of those people will do so, just because they disagree with you and they want to put you on the spot.

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not vegan, but why not? It gives you a chance to meet new people, get used to being in public. Get assurance that you will have backup if It's too stressful for you.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nothing good is going to come of this. It is going to be a waste of your time, and if you're shy and can't handle criticism (some of which may not be polite), then you shouldn't be staffing a political table trying to convince people of your point of view.

• Dawn7 months agoReport

thanks for your view point on this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.