Question for vegans/vegetarians ...should I do a vegan tabling event? will give a best answer?

I was invited to do a vegan tabling event with an animal right group for a Paul McCartney concert. I have never done anything like that before and I am shy but I would like to lend a hand to the cause. There will be other people there but since I am shy I cant decide if I should do it. A few people told me that it... show more I was invited to do a vegan tabling event with an animal right group for a Paul McCartney concert. I have never done anything like that before and I am shy but I would like to lend a hand to the cause. There will be other people there but since I am shy I cant decide if I should do it. A few people told me that it is really easy and that there is nothing to it and all I have to do is sit there and give out literature. Is it true? Please help me decide if I should do this?
Will give best answer. ..and any nasty troll comments will be reported. I need advice and I am not in the mood for silly or rude responses. Thanks in advance