How to report a manager?

So I bought an item from a man who runs a very small grocery store a few days ago and we were discussing it all through offerup and I went to the store and bought the item then walked out. Well the next day he sent me a message and asked if I go to church and I simply said no then he asked well I was wondering if... show more So I bought an item from a man who runs a very small grocery store a few days ago and we were discussing it all through offerup and I went to the store and bought the item then walked out. Well the next day he sent me a message and asked if I go to church and I simply said no then he asked well I was wondering if you want to be friends if you are not already in a relationship and again I messaged him no. The day after that he messaged me through offerup and said please forgive me but the other day when you walked out of my store I got tempted to look at your backside. I reported him and blocked him on the app. I called anonymously to find out if he was a manager and he was then he called back and made an excuse to talk to me then he texted my number and asked if I was still coming to the store that part is not a big deal,but it creeped me out. I don't know if he does this to others, but I would like to report this to someone above him How can I report his behavior if possible just in case offerup didn't do anything to him?
1 answer 1