UK: For welfare benefit purposes, does my parents' help towards my bills count as income?

I'm unemployed and on universal credit, they asked me recently to send my bank statements. My mother deposited £5,000 the other day that went towards debts and bills all at once. My bank went even overdraft after paying it all. Then my dad deposited £2,000, and out of that money, £1500 went on rent straight... show more I'm unemployed and on universal credit, they asked me recently to send my bank statements. My mother deposited £5,000 the other day that went towards debts and bills all at once. My bank went even overdraft after paying it all. Then my dad deposited £2,000, and out of that money, £1500 went on rent straight away because that's my monthly rent (London flat). Will the universal credit staff take care to notice that the money coming in was directly from my parents? Will they count it as charity or as income?