Are you going to return back to your hometown?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is the dream of every self-made millionaire to return home to their home town and renovate it. Kick out the dregs of society (formerly called residents of the town), buy up all of the land (force them out by eminent domain--using the government's own laws against the people), bulldoze the buildings that housed the poor, build clean and nice buildings (to house fellow-millionaires), and say..."so what" when your construction workers point out that the former residents will now be homeless. You will be hailed as a great renovator who restored the community. You can then pave the park, tear down the libraries (those are just for the poor), and install internet cables only for the rich. Lets just hope that they have better things to do.

• mars
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I hope to someday.

• 7 months ago

Maybe will .when I old.

• 7 months ago

I never left.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nope, I only was there 6 months (I am told), before the family uprooted to my current state. It looks like I can die at anytime now, so there is no purpose to return to what I don't know.

• 7 months ago

yes I will tomorrow In Sha Allah

• 7 months ago

Nah.. i'm going 2 San Francisco 2 Watch Homelmess People Crap On The Street!

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Been there done that

• 7 months ago

The hood? Nah, I likes me some country living, yo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.