Is it normal for physicians to find ISIS and Mexican cartel beheading videos disturbing?

I am in medical school and I regularly watch ISIS and Mexican cartel mutilation and beheading videos out or curiosity and to pass time but when I share some of the videos with my classmates they seem to be grossed out or deeply disturbed, despite having spent hours in the operating theatres for surgery and doing... show more I am in medical school and I regularly watch ISIS and Mexican cartel mutilation and beheading videos out or curiosity and to pass time but when I share some of the videos with my classmates they seem to be grossed out or deeply disturbed, despite having spent hours in the operating theatres for surgery and doing basic human anatomy in the pre-clinical years.

Is it normal for doctors and medical students to be disturbed by these kinds of videos despite being used to all the blood and guts?