Why am I so ugly?

I know this question straight up seems dramatic but I am not being dramatic, not even the slightest. For years ever since I was in elementary school I considered myself to be one of the ugliest students in my class. (I am a girl) Every school year when I would enter a new grade I would compare myself to all the... show more I know this question straight up seems dramatic but I am not being dramatic, not even the slightest. For years ever since I was in elementary school I considered myself to be one of the ugliest students in my class. (I am a girl) Every school year when I would enter a new grade I would compare myself to all the other girls in the classroom and I always noticed that I was the ugliest most unattractive one out of all them. Yeah you might be like why are you remembering that if you were so young and small you wouldnt have known any better at that time, whatever you might have thought before doesnt matter. But to me it really does matter because since I started doing that in elementary, I never stopped. I even came to a point where (I still am at this point) if anyone tried to take a picture of me I would not want to be in the picture and if they did take one of me I would do anything to get them to delete it because I always and still do think to myself why would I want to come out in a photo if no one wants to see my ugly *** face. I have never liked the way my face looks. In like 5th/6th grade since I realized my face was permanently gonna be ugly, I stopped to even try to take care of myself. I stopped caring about my weight and skin, I thought does it even matter if I take care of my skin if even with or without acne I will always be ugly no matter what I do. Same thing with my weight, I thought it doesnt matter if I get more fat because I will always look ugly fat or skinny
4 answers 4