Have you ever stolen anything in your life?

Even the most simplest of items that you may feel isn't necessarily stealing? Years ago when I was almost broke and close to being homeless I'd steal food from my old job near closing time, then I'd leave a few things open here and there to make it look like animals stole it instead. It doesn't... show more Even the most simplest of items that you may feel isn't necessarily stealing? Years ago when I was almost broke and close to being homeless I'd steal food from my old job near closing time, then I'd leave a few things open here and there to make it look like animals stole it instead.

It doesn't have to be very valuable items, could even be like a pen from a store or something.
Update: Whoever keeps moving this question needs to commit suicide if you've got nothing better to do with your time ;)