Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

why do people treat me like i should be a waitress for their needs. its so racist and i feel offended?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Ask for payment.

• 7 months ago

Hmmmm, are you a waitress or not? If not, tell them to go to hell. Just sayin.

Source(s): Somehow, hitting the "end call" button on the cell phone just doesn't feel nearly as good as the old days when you could slam the phone down on somebody.
  • 7 months ago

Mistreating you as an individual is not racism. People are just assholes.

• fghy47 months agoReport

whatever u call it i keep to myself i dont know why that would be a problem i really dont associate with any of my neighbors im always afraid of assholes

• 7 months ago

Because you're not standing up for yourself. Learn to stand up for yourself in a way that shows you're entitled to a basic level of respect.

i dont know how to stand up for myself without having the police called on me people just dont care about me they really harrass me constantly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ben
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

People should treat others the way they want to be treated.

people need to stop treating me like i need to do stuff for them? i dont expect people to pick up my garbage i dont know why people keep doing this

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

.. i'll need more explanation than thiss ...

and then the mail man left the mailbox open and i asked him why he did that and hes like i didnt and i was like yes u did and then he just followed after me and started harrassing me over it it was weird and i still never got my earrings i sent away for i wonder why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.