Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

why do people treat me like i should be a waitress for their needs. its so racist and i feel offended?

Ask for payment.

Hmmmm, are you a waitress or not? If not, tell them to go to hell. Just sayin.

Source(s): Somehow, hitting the "end call" button on the cell phone just doesn't feel nearly as good as the old days when you could slam the phone down on somebody.

Mistreating you as an individual is not racism. People are just assholes.

• fghy47 months agoReport

whatever u call it i keep to myself i dont know why that would be a problem i really dont associate with any of my neighbors im always afraid of assholes

Because you're not standing up for yourself. Learn to stand up for yourself in a way that shows you're entitled to a basic level of respect.

• fghy47 months agoReport

i dont know how to stand up for myself without having the police called on me people just dont care about me they really harrass me constantly

• Ben

People should treat others the way they want to be treated.

• fghy47 months agoReport

people need to stop treating me like i need to do stuff for them? i dont expect people to pick up my garbage i dont know why people keep doing this

.. i'll need more explanation than thiss ...

• fghy47 months agoReport

and then the mail man left the mailbox open and i asked him why he did that and hes like i didnt and i was like yes u did and then he just followed after me and started harrassing me over it it was weird and i still never got my earrings i sent away for i wonder why