Should I (M18) confess to her (F18) before high school is over?

Backstory: I've been friends with her for a while now. When I first got to know her, I started to have a small crush on her. After a while that crush grew larger and larger but I never got the courage to tell her anything because I didn't think that she felt the same way. The next year, we never really... show more Backstory:

I've been friends with her for a while now. When I first got to know her, I started to have a small crush on her. After a while that crush grew larger and larger but I never got the courage to tell her anything because I didn't think that she felt the same way.

The next year, we never really had classes with each other and we kinda stopped talking. It was like this for two years, but we'd see each other every now and then in the halls and say hi. As high school is coming to a close, she asks me to sign year books. In her message, she confesses that she had a short time crush on me two years ago. At the end she writes "you'll always be my one and only". Over those two years, I thought that I had gotten over her, but after reading that message, I believe that I've been suppressing my feelings for her these past years.

tl;dr: We both liked each other two years ago but nothing happened

We're graduating in a few days and I'm not really sure what to do. We're starting our friendship up again, but are both going away for college. After talking to her these past few days, I don't believe that she has those feelings for me anymore.

Would it be best for me to tell her how I feel currently?

I won't see her again unless we setup something when we get back from college.
1 answer 1