What should I do in terms of my gf?!?

We have been dating for a month, I’m 25- she’s 26, but it has now been 10 days since I last saw her, and before that 11 days! Every time I try to organise to see her she uses all these different excuses not to see me, like her stomach hurts, or her leg hurts or something else like that! She will always say soon or... show more We have been dating for a month, I’m 25- she’s 26, but it has now been 10 days since I last saw her, and before that 11 days! Every time I try to organise to see her she uses all these different excuses not to see me, like her stomach hurts, or her leg hurts or something else like that! She will always say soon or later and next minute you know we’ve been on the phone for 5 hours and it’s bed time! We are always on the phone and we always tell each other how much we miss and love each other but she doesn’t make any real effort to see me! No she hasn’t asked me for money or anything like that but u know they say actions speak louder than words! I don’t want to give up on her even though my mates and mum tell me to let her go, and I know there’s plenty of red flags, I just don’t know what to do, I talk to her about it and then she gets upset but doesn’t change! Everyone deserves love, think I might just wait it out and see what happens but this isn’t what a relationship is like! No other girl ever has ever done this to me! I waited out front herhouse an hour and a half while she was doing her hair, and even after she was finished she wouldn’t come out so I left and went back to work! And of course she got annoyed! I think it might come down to her watching tv and not feeling good about her hair or looks even if I tell her she’s beautiful everyday! Oh and she doesn’t seem like she works!
1 answer 1