I like him but he wants sex?

He saw me a year ago at a event and got my Snapchat. We talked a little but not much. Somehow we stayed in contact but never really hung out. Ive been seeing him by where I stay and he always gives me a hug and talks to me for a bit. He is really attractive but I never really tried to get to know him. I decided to... show more He saw me a year ago at a event and got my Snapchat. We talked a little but not much. Somehow we stayed in contact but never really hung out. Ive been seeing him by where I stay and he always gives me a hug and talks to me for a bit.
He is really attractive but I never really tried to get to know him. I decided to tell him we should hangout. He said yeah and we can do whatever. He suggested Netflix and chill of course. Instead we just walked around downtown for like 2 hours. I got to know him a little. He kissed me, and he talked about sex. He carried my stuff, held my hand but didn't go out of his way really, idk what to expect, no guy has gone bout his way for me.
We might hangout at his house in 2 days. I want sex just as much as him but I am worried about pregnancy, being played, or just not being respected after. I didn't say much about a relationship, cause I know boys lie. Idk if he does but I'm trying to avoid the conversation unless he brings it up.
I dont know how to make someone my boyfriend, Im gorgeous but guys seem to only want sex and Im just afraid of getting hurt. We're both 17. Advice please? I like him I don't want to just move on...