Deer keeps coming to my house being aggressive towards my dog?

Almost every night, a big doe comes to my house and stands in my yard watching my house. Sometimes when I let my dog out, BOOM, the deer comes out of nowhere and starts lunging at my dog. It’s been going on for a couple weeks now. It’s stalking my house trying to fight my dog. I’ve shot it with a BB gun like 8... show more Almost every night, a big doe comes to my house and stands in my yard watching my house. Sometimes when I let my dog out, BOOM, the deer comes out of nowhere and starts lunging at my dog. It’s been going on for a couple weeks now. It’s stalking my house trying to fight my dog. I’ve shot it with a BB gun like 8 times. It runs off, but comes back a few minutes later. I don’t own a real gun so I can’t just kill it, but is there a way to possibly keep the deer from coming to my house? Something that repels deer or something?