Arbeitseinsatz in WW2?

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Dutch forced labour during WW2? I know that originally, the Dutch were treated with a velvet glove approach because Hitler viewed them as an Aryan race but that that soon wore off and eventually they were deported in their hundreds of thousands to Germany to... show more I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Dutch forced labour during WW2? I know that originally, the Dutch were treated with a velvet glove approach because Hitler viewed them as an Aryan race but that that soon wore off and eventually they were deported in their hundreds of thousands to Germany to participate in arbeitzeinsatz (the forced labour) alongside the Poles, Italians, Soviets etc.

What I really want to know is what kind of jobs did they get women to do, and were children forced to work as well? Any other facts about the deportations would be welcomed too. I’ve read a fair bit but I’m struggling a bit I’ll admit, to find the information I’m looking for, so I’m hoping someone can help me out here.

Much obliged in advance for any assistance provided!