Can parents tell you what to do at age 19? Even you're living in someone else's home? (controlling parent) (dad isnt around)?

I've been through shxt as a very young child when my mom physically and verbally abused me. Verbally abuses me now since Im older but threatens and sometimes physically abuse me. I live with my grandma and my mom as well. Mom doesn't cook, clean nor help pay for the bills in the house. My grandma works hard... show more I've been through shxt as a very young child when my mom physically and verbally abused me. Verbally abuses me now since Im older but threatens and sometimes physically abuse me. I live with my grandma and my mom as well. Mom doesn't cook, clean nor help pay for the bills in the house. My grandma works hard and she's getting old. Grandma and I see mom has issues. And keep in mind Im not the type of person who starts a bad situation that's a waste of time, in fact I try my hardest best to stay away from drama.This is what happen. I spend the night at my best friend's house. She, her fiance, her parents and my boyfriend kinda lives there in the house. I have lots of fun there all the time to forget all the stress from my mom. Anyways I stay there for 3 days and during those 3 days I have receive x3 phone calls from the devil herself (mom). I answer and she yells at me telling me to come home now and say I'm not grown. She even texted me in all caps " YOU'RE NOT GROWN I HAVENT TALKED TO TODAY". And the reasons why I havent talked to her in those days (except the 3rd day) is because I wanted to relax and get away and not worry. And also I was in the shower when she called and using the bathroom and asleep so yeah. When I tried to explain my reasons she rudely cut me off by interrupting me and yelling and cursing and then ended the call. Whenever I try to have a calm conversation she'll end up making excuses and 'fake' reasons. Im turning 20 next year by the way. She's 39 yrs old.