How can you tell if you were sexually assaulted?

I have a slight memory of my own dad touching me when I was very young then a few years later he asked me if he could touch my a*s, I obviously said no but he did anyway, I can’t tell anyone, I don’t remember dates and I’m terrified of the outcome, I doubt anyone will believe me either, I’m 19 now too. What the... show more I have a slight memory of my own dad touching me when I was very young then a few years later he asked me if he could touch my a*s, I obviously said no but he did anyway, I can’t tell anyone, I don’t remember dates and I’m terrified of the outcome, I doubt anyone will believe me either, I’m 19 now too. What the hell do I do? I’m scared, guys have multiple times tried taking advantage because I was drunk, luckily it didn’t go as far as rape, but I was too drunk to really be consenting and he was going to blame and say he was drunk too and I was all over him, quite clearly not I wasn’t even close to being as sober as he was, he even said he was scared because he knew he was forceful. I’m scared to drink around guys or be alone with them now