Critique..... Even if Pelosi is a political hack, she is certainly aware that it will cost the dems the White House if impeachment is tried.?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

maybe but then again most americans want trumpet impeached so that the country can get on with being great again

• Inquizetif
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

That's a complete lie. Not even the majority of Democrats want impeachment. Is that the best you can do? Blatant lies. President Trump has nothing to fear from impotent fools desperate for anything to justify their loathing of President Trump and his supporters.

• 7 months ago

Yes but she has to pretend otherwise to pander to the extreme Left. If the Left knows that Pelosi will never impeach, some have talked about running their own candidates or even primarying the Democrat's candidate, losing voter share for the mainstream party. Pelosi has to pretend to be open to the possibility of impeachment to ensure that she doesn't alienate Democrat supporters and decrease Democrat voter turnout in 2020. President Trump is baiting Democrats to impeach him to put pressure on the Democrat party and to make Pelosi work harder to keep Democrats singing from the same page. The more shrill and demanding Democrats become the more that Independent voter can see that voting Democrat will be a wasted vote as Democrats insist on doing what the party demands and not what constituents seek.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I would respectfully disagree. Ive heard behind the scenes shes a force of nature and thats why shes risen to the top. I think she just gets in front of a microphone and she loses every iq point down to a turtle. I think impeachment is the only hand they havent tried to beat trump with exvept hes hold a royal flush and they only have 2 jacks. Ha get it jack?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.