Should i quit my job?

I currently work two jobs. The first one i have been working at for 5 years and the second only a month. Since working my new job, i cannot pick my availability... this means i get two days off and can't work my old job. I am also not guaranteed any time off during the summer and it sucks because i nuts my butt... show more I currently work two jobs. The first one i have been working at for 5 years and the second only a month. Since working my new job, i cannot pick my availability... this means i get two days off and can't work my old job. I am also not guaranteed any time off during the summer and it sucks because i nuts my butt of in school for 8 months. The only thing that is good about my new job is an extra 50 cents and decent hours, however i can't work there during the school year. At my old job. It is extremely flexible with their scheduling and i can always pick up extra hours when needed.

My new job is making me feel miserable knowing that I work every weekend, work mostly closes, and I can't do anything that I like to do. I really don't know what to do