Subaru Wrx turned off while driving?

A few days ago I was driving my 2003 Subaru wrx on my way home on the high way going about 70mph and out of now where the check engine light turned on and the car shut off. I managed to pull over to the side of the road and called AAA my battery was dead and couldn’t get a charge apparently. I had to get my car... show more A few days ago I was driving my 2003 Subaru wrx on my way home on the high way going about 70mph and out of now where the check engine light turned on and the car shut off. I managed to pull over to the side of the road and called AAA my battery was dead and couldn’t get a charge apparently. I had to get my car towed and took the battery the following day to auto zone and they confirmed it so I purchased another battery. I also took the alternator to get tested and that was good. After getting a new battery and testing my battery the car still doesn’t turn on. The only mechanic I trust is currently out of the country. I checked the starter fuses and those seem to be fine. The car had not had any issues before this, could it possibly be the fuel pump/fuel injectors or starter?
5 answers 5