Do you think it will be awkward to see my cousin again?

This is a legit situation, not trolling. When I was 8, I started having an inappropriate crush on my older cousin. He was practically a stranger to me because I only saw him occasionally, but saw him every other summer for a few years. The crush itself lasted 5 years, but I only felt that way when I was around him,... show more This is a legit situation, not trolling. When I was 8, I started having an inappropriate crush on my older cousin. He was practically a stranger to me because I only saw him occasionally, but saw him every other summer for a few years. The crush itself lasted 5 years, but I only felt that way when I was around him, as he lives in another state. It's been 15 years since I last saw him.

When I became an adult, my cousin admitted to finding me attractive and that he couldn't help, but to have a crush on me. I admitted to crushing on him as a kid. Sometimes, he'd get drunk and he would talk dirty to me. He even sent me a nude once "on accident." He asked for nudes in return, but I never sent them. He got married a few years back and his wife caught him talking dirty to me via message one day and almost left him. She actually has no idea that it was his cousin he was speaking that way to. He eventually started seeing me as a cousin again, especially now that I'm engaged myself.

Next month is our family reunion and it will be my first time seeing him in 15 years. Do you think it'll be awkward to see him, talk to him and be around him again? Just knowing I've seen his junk makes things awkward enough. I'm 28, he's 38.
Update: chris, a random lady and a person you're related to, are two different things lol.