Why does this girl hate me?

There's a girl at my school who really hates me for some reason. I've never even spoken a word to her before or even given her a thought before. I know she doesn't like me because she called me names behind my back infront of my friend and my friend told me. Also she tried to kill me off in this one... show more There's a girl at my school who really hates me for some reason. I've never even spoken a word to her before or even given her a thought before. I know she doesn't like me because she called me names behind my back infront of my friend and my friend told me. Also she tried to kill me off in this one game. She's kind of popular but not really and I'm not a loser at school or anything. Our school doesn't even have cliques so it's not a popularity issue. I'm just genuinely confused as to why she hates me does anybody know? Oh yeah this one time she apperently had the highest score on a test but then later it turns out that I actually had the highest because I only missed one question, but I don't think that's a big enough reason to seriously hate someone like she hates me. Could it be that she's jealous of me? I'm seriously so confused.
1 answer 1