College, Future Realizations?

So my brother is moving out of state of Fl to Virginia for college. This indeed made me realize that yes, high school isn’t forever, which is hard to visualize. He’s going to school in the fall, in August. I feel like communications would mint be so hard in the world of contacting each other via phone. However, he... show more So my brother is moving out of state of Fl to Virginia for college. This indeed made me realize that yes, high school isn’t forever, which is hard to visualize. He’s going to school in the fall, in August. I feel like communications would mint be so hard in the world of contacting each other via phone. However, he won’t be able to make as frequent visits because he won’t live here for the time being.

To get to the point, we’re moving houses when I graduate in two years, and everything is moving so fast. And when i think of this, I always get this fear of my impending “passing away.” Any tips to combat such fear, quick time-passage, and of existential anxiety? I don’t know if existential anxiety is the proper term, but I’ve had that feeling/state for quite some times, years perhaps. Is counseling an option for it as well?
1 answer 1