Am I wrong to calmly ask people I don't like to fight and follow through? Im just socially akward I'm 27.?

I don't think I'm wrong but I've been in Martial Arts since 4 maybe that's part of the reason but it only happens in situations where I'm under great reason to. I was kicked out of high school years ago for fighting students army for fighting drill instructors my job as driver limo (but guy... show more I don't think I'm wrong but I've been in Martial Arts since 4 maybe that's part of the reason but it only happens in situations where I'm under great reason to. I was kicked out of high school years ago for fighting students army for fighting drill instructors my job as driver limo (but guy threw beer at me). All these situations start same something is said that strikes and hurts me I tear up like I'm going to cry and I just fight am i wrong to beat my drill instructor (if he didn't want be beaten should not of made fun of me and use fight tone) my customer from limo job if didn't want get beat don't throw beer in my face in front of buch of pretty girls) I'm just sensitive but is my sensitivity wrong? I've been in hospital for this behavior do I belong outside world or should I be put in mental hospital forever? I've only used bare hands and only fighting men not women I don't see big deal
0