Does this mean I am gay?

Okay so I’m in my mid teens and, this is gonna sound personal but whatever, when I jerk off, sometime I Fantasize about being somebody else, some dude who’s really buff and huge, and manly or whatever, and I fantasize about being that person and I get off on that....z. Is that weird? Does that mean I am gay? I... show more Okay so I’m in my mid teens and, this is gonna sound personal but whatever, when I jerk off, sometime I Fantasize about being somebody else, some dude who’s really buff and huge, and manly or whatever, and I fantasize about being that person and I get off on that....z.
Is that weird? Does that mean I am gay?
I jerk off to girls too lol don’t get me wrong, but if I’m scrolling through my social media and I see some cool looking buff stud, I’d start to get off on the fantasy as I’ve already told. Just wondeirng what it’s like to be someone like that...anyways, is this normal?