What should I say to “friend” who is always comparing grades?

I’m really emotionally drained at this point. I’m excited because I am switching schools for next year. I still have finals. I’m in regular math and my manipulative friend is in advanced. She is constantly making rude remarks about me not being good at science or math and puts me down on the few things I take pride... show more I’m really emotionally drained at this point. I’m excited because I am switching schools for next year. I still have finals. I’m in regular math and my manipulative friend is in advanced. She is constantly making rude remarks about me not being good at science or math and puts me down on the few things I take pride in doing. She makes me feel like we are always competing. As mentioned earlier, I am really done with her and school in general at this point. I am studying during my elective block tomorrow that I have with her. If she starts saying things such as “ugh I wish I was in your class, you get extra time so it’s easier (learning accommodation), how don’t you understand this?! I got all A’s on chem, etc. what should I say if this happens? I’m about to lose it on her. I’m working my butt off. I have tried telling her that it rly hurts me before but she doesn’t seem to care when I am polite.