Why would one of my old drill instructors Call the Police on me for a fight?

Hear it out before you think it's stupid question one of my old drill instructors from my old HS program I saw at.local bar I saw him with his wife I went up said what's up man mentioned he used to talk lot trash if he wants to fight I had 2 pair of grappling gloves as always. We actually waited for his... show more Hear it out before you think it's stupid question one of my old drill instructors from my old HS program I saw at.local bar I saw him with his wife I went up said what's up man mentioned he used to talk lot trash if he wants to fight I had 2 pair of grappling gloves as always. We actually waited for his wife to leave my date separate of course. We fought in a random grassy area behind bar (used to be a store but was burned while back) we fought it out he quit after some good time (Idk how long considering I was half drunk maybe 5-7 min). Shook hands everything fine. Fast forward 5 months later I see Another Drill instructor from my Army boot camp days days (different last one was a high school program to graduate faster). He was with his buddy and I was with my GF n her brother I said wats up bro this guy had big mouth back in the day still.boxing Id love go few rounds had my gloves he got real loud and angry tried to explain it's just friendly fight n situation 5 months earlier went so well. As he tried shoving me I hit him knocked him down to make things look worse he wouldn't get up.despite being consious. That made me look like bad guy his buddy just stood there n boy refused to get up making a scene about how he could beat me so I said I'm outside when you ready.and he says I'm calling police I waited outside and was booked for Assault. There is no argument about the story he says it same way I am word for word we will be in court tommorow who is right he touched me 1st