Is transferring to a university from community college a good idea?

Hi, I am currently a jr in high school. I have a 4.1 GPA and 1420 SAT. I want to go to a good state school like U of Michigan or UNC, schools of that tier. With my credentials, I have a good chance of those schools. I want Study pre med and go to med school, but I want to save some money for undergrad. I am... show more Hi, I am currently a jr in high school. I have a 4.1 GPA and 1420 SAT. I want to go to a good state school like U of Michigan or UNC, schools of that tier. With my credentials, I have a good chance of those schools. I want Study pre med and go to med school, but I want to save some money for undergrad. I am considering going to a CC for two years, then transferring to university of Michigan. However, I am worried this will make it more difficult for me to go to the college I want after those two years. Also, is this a good idea for a pathway to becoming a doctor?