Can you get charged if you ride in a police car?

I was drunk about 2 weeks ago and ordered my Uber from a bar to my OLD house. I tried getting in but obviously I didn’t have the key, the residents (assuming) got scared and called the cops. I remember then co-operating, and everything was fine. I confessed I was drunk and assumed I got my Uber to the wrong place,... show more I was drunk about 2 weeks ago and ordered my Uber from a bar to my OLD house. I tried getting in but obviously I didn’t have the key, the residents (assuming) got scared and called the cops.

I remember then co-operating, and everything was fine. I confessed I was drunk and assumed I got my Uber to the wrong place, because I was drunk. I got placed in handcuffs and placed in the back seat.

I woke up the next day and was in my bed. With all my clothes and wallet/keys.

I’m just curious if anyone knows if you get charged/billed for riding in the backseat of a car?? I did NOT fight/throw up or make a ruckus with cops. I co-operates with everything. I’m so thankful the cops took me to my place.