Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

How come is it that stuff relating to accepting Jesus, believing in Jesus, etc keep showing up on my Facebook?

I asked Jesus to get rid of a sin and I have been able to overcome it but still struggle. I asked him to soften my heart and he did just a little in the last few days

Favorite Answer

because He is the answer ultimately for what you are trying to achieve. Trust and believe. He is a way maker

says you

All believers in Jesus still sin (1 John 1:8). None are sin free. Second, nowhere in the Bible does it tell you to ask Jesus to soften your heart. You are some kind of master of "Christianese", but none of that is in the Bible. You seem to have been infected by endless false teachers. So forget everything you've ever heard, and read John 3:16.

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

,

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Look up confirmation bias. That will give you all the answers you need.