Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

A young male doctor commented to me that people in my town aren't curteous, but I disagreed, as a female I get courtesy all the time, why?

My theory is women aren't inclined to be that courteous to men because most men will think the lady is trying to pick them up, at least I think that way. I'm courteous to both sexes, but more so to women because of the sex thing with males. Do you agree women are treated more courteously than men?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That's probably true. It's sad but factual that some guys interpret any kindness at all from a woman to be a signal that she's DTF. So women have to be more careful about whom they're courteous to. I've been surprised on numerous occasions when a guy old enough to be my grandpa starts flirting just because I held the door open for him.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

i think it depends on the person since everyone is different

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

it must have been his bedside manner on steroids..i loved that doc..not every doc..just that doc..in fact the more attractive (not my type) doc was literally hitting on me...i think he had a foot fetish coz my problem was my neck..how did he get on my feet??????? shiiit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.