Being abused by a famous person?

I am involved with a fairly well-known personality whose success I feel is partly dependent on the abuse he gives me and on our keeping our relationship hidden. Each time I try to tell others what he does to me, he hurts me even more and finds creative ways to use his power to keep me under his control. He has... show more I am involved with a fairly well-known personality whose success I feel is partly dependent on the abuse he gives me and on our keeping our relationship hidden. Each time I try to tell others what he does to me, he hurts me even more and finds creative ways to use his power to keep me under his control. He has lots of fans who admire and support him and feel they have no reason to believe he is the type who is capable of doing the things I am reporting.

I did manage to make an anonymous report to the police without him knowing but in case they don't believe me or care I was wondering if there were other safer ways I could report this man or get justice, e.g., through celebrity gossip sites, vlogs, etc. (I spoke with Tasha K. and didn't find her very helpful).