What is heaven like?

Is heaven all it’s cut out to be? I’m a Christian, so please don’t type that “It’s not real” bs. I’ve had my doubts too, but I prefer to believe in heaven than to believe in everything just going black for all of eternity. But is it really that good? I’ve heard it’s perfect but is it really? Is there any proof that... show more Is heaven all it’s cut out to be? I’m a Christian, so please don’t type that “It’s not real” bs. I’ve had my doubts too, but I prefer to believe in heaven than to believe in everything just going black for all of eternity. But is it really that good? I’ve heard it’s perfect but is it really? Is there any proof that God wants us to be happy for all of eternity? Is it really perfect if the big G is like “Yo I’ve all powerful and stuff so I just brainwashed you into thinking worshipping me for all of eternity is good, your “human needs” and “human wants” are not important up here lol”. That would suck ***. To me heaven like that wouldn’t be perfect. So please, does anyone know if God wants it to really be perfect? Can I have fun with my friends? Can I spend time with family? Can I be an idiot, play kazoo, quote memes and just be myself? If someone has any information please share
11 answers 11