Why do I hate sex?

Please no troll answers. I have no health insurance so the Internet is my doctor. Never in my life have I had any sex drive whatsoever. I’m 22 and finally had sex for the first time last month and it was off the charts in pain. Like I imagine this is how other women feel giving birth. Also it didn’t feel good at... show more Please no troll answers. I have no health insurance so the Internet is my doctor.

Never in my life have I had any sex drive whatsoever. I’m 22 and finally had sex for the first time last month and it was off the charts in pain. Like I imagine this is how other women feel giving birth. Also it didn’t feel good at all, no pleasure. My bf suggested we try it with numbing lube so we did. Still an 11/10 on the pain scale, without pleasure. And I was even distracting myself with video games. He’s not big, maybe like 4 inches, and he said he was going gentle. I should also note that I can’t even wear tampons bc they’re too painful.