Compound W on healthy skin, white and hurting.?

So I bought some Compound W to remove a wart on my finger. On the box it didn’t say to not get it one the surrounding skin so I wasn’t super careful while putting it on. I left it on all day and it started hurting pretty bad so I looked up side effects and webmd said to not get it on your healthy skin but didn’t... show more So I bought some Compound W to remove a wart on my finger. On the box it didn’t say to not get it one the surrounding skin so I wasn’t super careful while putting it on. I left it on all day and it started hurting pretty bad so I looked up side effects and webmd said to not get it on your healthy skin but didn’t say what to do if you did. This was yesterday. I haven’t put the medication back on but my finger is starting to hurt even more. The wart itself and the skin around it is white and the skin around the what used to be healthy skin is starting to turn a very dark red color. I can’t find any answers so I figured I would ask here. I’m starting to get a little worried and irritated because it hurts to touch. Should I go to a doctor or just wait it out?
3 answers 3