Which (legit) name brand massage place pays the best?

I m currently going to massage school and I m thinking about where I want to work in the future. I have really been thinking of massage envy and stand to have easy employment with them because the school I m going to and my teacher used to work there for years, but I m reading they only pay like 18 an hour which is... show more I m currently going to massage school and I m thinking about where I want to work in the future. I have really been thinking of massage envy and stand to have easy employment with them because the school I m going to and my teacher used to work there for years, but I m reading they only pay like 18 an hour which is crap pay for my future profession. One of the main reasons I want to be a massage therapist is because the good pay and I definitely need it if I m to be completely independent which is extremely important for me. I also want to save as much money as possible for the next few years as I m saving to move to another state. Dont get me wrong I DO want to help people too, I m not in it for just the money, but that s pretty important. I live in Houston TX by the way if that help with any info.
1 answer 1