Help with vehicle?????????

Hey guys, soo about 1 month ago i financed a used vehicle. Its a 2016 Nissan Murano, but On Monday i have an appointment with the Nissan Dealership because i recived a recall notice in the mail. Soo they want to check if my SUV needs anything replaced. And they're also just gonna take a look at the... show more Hey guys, soo about 1 month ago i financed a used vehicle. Its a 2016 Nissan Murano, but On Monday i have an appointment with the Nissan Dealership because i recived a recall notice in the mail. Soo they want to check if my SUV needs anything replaced. And they're also just gonna take a look at the truck for safety Inspections. Do i have to PAY anything for this??????? And is this normal??? Ive never financed a car before

They're even going to get a Compant Taxi from the Dealer to take me home since its gonna take a few hours

Everyone tells me that this is completely normal