Should I ever tell him the truth?

I know I'll get judged, but hear me out. I've known my friend for almost 3 years. We've been friends for 2 years, I've also been in love with him for 2 years. He's happily married, with a family. I'm happily engaged and trying to conceive. My fiance has had a feeling for a while that I have... show more I know I'll get judged, but hear me out. I've known my friend for almost 3 years. We've been friends for 2 years, I've also been in love with him for 2 years. He's happily married, with a family. I'm happily engaged and trying to conceive. My fiance has had a feeling for a while that I have feelings for this man, although I've never fully confirmed it. I admitted to my fiance that I used to have a crush on my friend, but that was it.

Anyways, I've been struggling with the idea of confessing how I feel, to my friend. I know I risk losing him and his friendship forever, especially if he tells his wife (who I wouldn't consider a friend, but she's been very sweet to me always). I just am unsure of how much longer I can keep it to myself. I think deep down, he's maybe had an idea that I have a thing for him, but he would likely never ask. Should I ever tell him the truth? He's 39, I'm 28.
Update: I probably never will get the courage to do it because losing him would be really, really difficult. I just feel sometimes like I should get it off my chest. It's been eating away at me for a while.
Update 2: It's definitely not "just a crush" lol. I think I'm old enough to know the difference. I don't sit there and wish he'd divorce his wife like the crazy infatuated women of the world, do.