Does this mean he does coke?!?

So I was at work earlier today and I went over to a separate building where a guy where I work, works alone. As I was in his office talking to him I look beside him and see a straw but it was cut. About only 1/3 of the straw was cut. But the tip was angled. For an example the tip of it was cut like this “/“... show more So I was at work earlier today and I went over to a separate building where a guy where I work, works alone. As I was in his office talking to him I look beside him and see a straw but it was cut. About only 1/3 of the straw was cut. But the tip was angled. For an example the tip of it was cut like this “/“ slanted!... So I asked him curiously and said “Why did you cut that straw up like that???” And all he says is “I had to do something with it” and didn’t elaborate as he normally would with any other thing we talk about. But I can’t think of any reason why he’d use or even have cut a straw like that other than snorting something. I didn’t see any residue or anything around. He obviously kept it clean being that he’s at work. But left the remainder of the straw on his desk as if he’s gonna cut it in thirds again for later use. He didn’t seem to had been acting wild or different or anything. But then again I don’t see him very often to know.

I do not want to assume But what else could the straw could have been for or there isn’t anything else it could have been for???