What are other good baby girl names to go with this middle name?

Both my parents have passed away. I've always said I would name my first son after my dad. My dad was adopted and his name changed between birth and adoption, so my baby's first name would be my dad's biological name and then his middle name would be the name my dad was given once adopted. My first... show more Both my parents have passed away. I've always said I would name my first son after my dad. My dad was adopted and his name changed between birth and adoption, so my baby's first name would be my dad's biological name and then his middle name would be the name my dad was given once adopted. My first daughter will be named after my mother, but her name was Susan and I prefer it to be my daughter's middle name. What would be a good first name to go with Susan? Nothing too crazy. I was thinking Olivia Susan, but my love for that name combo. is starting to fade, so I am looking for other name ideas.
Update: We're trying to conceive, which is why I am asking.
Update 2: Bethany is not an option. That's the name of my fiance's ex.